ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

The collapse of the American nation

Selwyn Duke addresses the way in which the very concept of nation has been erased from American minds:
When hearing about invaders streaming across our border, often with a sense of entitlement, we should be filled with righteous anger motivating us to robustly defend the homeland. We’re not. Or not enough of us are. In fact, a good percentage of the country works against the common good, passionate about the wrong things and acting as traitors would. Too many of the rest are comfortably numb.

This is why invasion has been tolerated (and often encouraged), why we talk about amnesty for people who should be unceremoniously shipped south, and why there isn’t yet funding for a border wall despite a record Republican House majority.

The reason for this, sadly, is that we’re not a nation — properly understood. A nation is an extension of the tribe, which itself is an extension of the family; it’s defined by blood, faith, language and culture. For example, the Sioux Nation wasn’t a “country” or “state”; it was a very large family sharing the aforementioned elements.

This truth was once recognized and emphasized. It was mentioned among the Founding Fathers that we enjoyed the benefit of “consanguinity,” meaning, a relationship based on having the same remote ancestors. This became less of a reality after the waves of 19th-century immigration, yet emphasis was still placed on maintaining nationhood. For example, President Teddy Roosevelt said in 1907 that treating people with “equality” was not a given, but was “predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American.”

He went on to say, “Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.” Now consider how many people will describe themselves as a/an _________-American or, worse still, will say “I’m _________” (fill in, Polish, Irish, Greek, Italian, etc.). They may not be bad people; they may mean well. But they’re unwittingly strengthening the all-too-prevalent internationalist mentality and are acting contrary to the cause of nationhood.

Nationhood was defended legislatively in 1921 with the Emergency Quota Act and in 1924 with the enactment of the National Origins Act, which used immigration quotas to maintain our country’s demographic balance. This is called “racist” today, even though some Europeans had greater quotas than other Europeans (and they’re the same race), but demographic upheaval is precisely how you destroy a nation. Ask the Tibetans, American Indians or the Ainu in Japan (if you can find any) about that.
It is the conflation of "state" with "nation", combined with the "proposition nation" nonsense that was created to sell "the melting pot" that has resulted in this state. Only aggressive and fairly ruthless nationalism has any chance of saving the American nation now, and the more time that passes, the less likely it becomes.

It's understandable why Americans embraced civic nationalism after the horrors of the Civil War. But that doesn't change the fact that they were wrong to do so, and that it has had consequences that have destroyed the Union far more thoroughly than the Confederacy ever could.

Labels: ,

102 Comments:

Blogger tuberman December 30, 2017 9:34 AM  

The Culture Wars, plus getting rid of the elites bribes and blackmail should help to reverse this quite a bit. So, destroy the Elite. Cutting all new people off welfare, and not letting in any people who require welfare would be huge, and putting a major tax on money transferred to home countries like Mexico, South America, and India would be even bigger.

The culture wars should start pushing such now.

Blogger rumpole5 December 30, 2017 9:37 AM  

As a descendant of founder Americans, I really understand your point. The great polyglot collection of Irish, Italians, secular Germans, Polish, Hungarians, Jews and Scandivavians who flooded into this country from the middle 1800s onward are simply not Americans in the same way that those of us are whose ancestors carved out towns and farms out of complete wilderness. The later arriving bunch have the Godless stink of European "enlightenment" "isms" on them in a way that earlier arrivals did not. They have, ever since their arrival, distorted our culture and politics to the detriment of the nation.

Blogger tuberman December 30, 2017 9:38 AM  

As far as the Elite go, Bannon said (paraphrase), 2017 was the year of salvaging, and 2018 will be the year of savaging, 2019 will be the year of Justice.

Got that people Bannon -- 2018 Elite Savaging NWO.

Blogger dc.sunsets December 30, 2017 9:39 AM  

There's no going back to the country I knew as a child. My grandchildren will never know even a hint of what that was, and I hate the people who worked to destroy it.

Italy was once an empire. So was Holland. The most I can hope for is that my descendants will carve a nation from part of North America and create a good place to live and raise more of my descendants.

Please let this Long Boom, built on IOU'S and delusion, end and end SOON.

Anonymous BBGKB December 30, 2017 9:49 AM  

Right now one tribe controls the dinosaur media,(((Better Call Saul))s over what happens in schools & uses some of the $8billion in cash+ benefits given to Israel each year to bribe some of our politicians.

Anonymous ZhukovG December 30, 2017 9:51 AM  

This is why the European Nations and their States are in a much better position than the USA. The water in the pot is boiling us alive while we jostle for position in front of the Jacuzzi jets.

Perhaps this time it is the 'Old World', that will come to the rescue and liberation of the 'New'.

Anonymous Baseball Savant December 30, 2017 9:53 AM  

At what point can we just start killing them? Maybe I'm ignorant of this, but I'm having a hard time not understanding why we can't kill every person with brown skin that we see. If this is an invasion and an invasion is an act of war, then why not just start cleaning up the mess ourselves? I'm sure this is what Vox means when he starts talking "worst" case scenarios if the politicians don't get a hold on it now, but why can't we round up about 50 white guys with guns, go to the borders where the crossing are heavy & then kill every one of them? I know "laws & Police" and all that stuff, but when does this become a possibility? I'm horribly frustrated at all of this. I'm glad Trump won and all that MAGA stuff, but I want immigrants gone now. I want them gone yesterday. We are still dealing with border crossings and no piece of the wall has been built & Trump has been in office for a year now.

I don't care about tax cuts. I want brown people out immediately or else they'll be shot on sight.

Anonymous gxg December 30, 2017 10:01 AM  

...and putting a major tax on money transferred to home countries like Mexico, South America, and India would be even bigger.

While we're at it, we should charge them for the cost of imprisoning their criminals. That would go a long way in encouraging them to keep their criminals home rather than unloading their problems onto us.

Blogger Nobody of Consequence December 30, 2017 10:01 AM  

Fact: The Founding Fathers did not form a nation. In the 1787 Convention, all references to the Union, i.e. the United States, as a nation and the government as national were removed from the Constitution. The Framers stated they were NOT forming a nation. These United States are and always have been a Union of free and independent NATIONS. The term state at the founding was synonymous with nation as is evidenced in the Declaration of Independence wherein the State declared their independence from the STATE of Great Britain.

Why do folks think of the US as a nation? Because off the socialist lie known as the Pledge of Allegiance. Written by Francis Bellamy, a defrocked baptist minister who was a christian socialist. His reason: to destroy state sovereignty and create a utopian socialist state.

Note that the term United States in the Constitution is ALWAYS used in the plural. See Treason: levying war against the United States or any of THEM; in adhering to THEIR enemies. 13th Amendment: THEIR jurisdiction (after the War).

Had the Founding Fathers tried to form a single nation out of the 13 free nations (states) the Constitution would never have been ratified because the States were too jealous and did not desire the giving up of all authority. The Federalist papers remind us that the federal powers are few and defined while the state powers are many and undefined.

Within the Union, there was a standard of being American while at the same time remaining a Texan or what have you. The US were the original EU, held together by force (Civil War).

Can a new singular nation be born out of this morass? Possibly but it will take those carrying the blood of the Founders to rise up and stand up for that which THOSE people created. To my knowledge no other system of government ever existed such as that which the Founders formed. The plan was great. The people failed. Or could it be an even greater evil than simple failure?

Anonymous ZhukovG December 30, 2017 10:03 AM  

@Baseball Savant

We who visit this blog, as well as I am sure our esteemed host, at all times and in all jurisdictions observe, to the best of our ability, all laws and statutes.

We, at least those who truly understand the meaning of things, want no one to die. We want all to be safe and secure in their homelands, with a bright future for their children.

We merely observe that history and human nature suggest that things are likely to be far less pleasant.

Blogger tz December 30, 2017 10:03 AM  

To a large extent with the hookup culture, STDs, Contraception and divorce we don't have families. No familiy, no tribe. No tribe, no nation. You could have a lot of single women have kids like black non-families do or throw them in daycare, and you won't have a nation. To have Patri-otism, you need Fathers, not sperm donors.
Too many want Christendom without even the veneer of Christianity. Milo, while being outside the moral scope at least recognizes it.
The problem with Civic Nationalism (and even the right) was shown in Alabama. 1000 zulus with spears can defeat 10 englishmen with guns. 95% of blacks voted for dyscivilization and showed up in droves. Whites split and failed to show up. What are the civic nationalists proposals to stop the descent into hell?

Blogger Stilicho December 30, 2017 10:03 AM  

Either Trump will build a wall of stone, or we will eventually have a wall of lead. Those are the only choices remaining.

Blogger rumpole5 December 30, 2017 10:15 AM  

Re: Baseball Savant & "Brown skin".
It is not as simple as that. The shanty Irish and Eastern Europeans who flooded into the USA post 1845 arguably did more damage to the nation than did the more recent "brown" entrants. The recent immigrants are here simply to consolidate the earlier destructive cultural decline. Unions, an elected federal senate, the Federal Reserve, the Federal Income Tax, Abortion legalization, and the separation of church and state court decisions all occurred BEFORE any significant "brown" immigration.

Blogger Shane Sullivan December 30, 2017 10:17 AM  

@6 While that sounds like a nice idea, I have to ask, do Europeans even care enough about Americans to attempt something like that?

Blogger Nate December 30, 2017 10:21 AM  

the Westphalian nation-state is arguably the largest advancement towards peace that man can claim as an accomplishment.

we have a large number of globalists that work their asses off to destroy it...

And they think the end result will be something other than hell.

Blogger Robert What? December 30, 2017 10:24 AM  

The handful of times per year I've listened to Rush Limbaugh, he had been one of the most vocal proponents of the Proposition Nation. Is he still made of that cloth or has he smartened up?

Blogger allyn71 December 30, 2017 10:25 AM  

Either Trump will build a wall of stone, or we will eventually have a wall of lead.

I think it was Nate that said "Either Trump will build the wall of concrete now or someone else will with immigrants later." Something like that, Same Same.

Blogger Cecil Henry December 30, 2017 10:28 AM  



'A nation is not an aggregate of anonymous individuals, standardized and interchangeable with any other people of any
other nation. A nation has an ethnic and cultural identity, which is its property and which it has the right
(and even the duty) to protect and maintain.'

Abbé Grégoire Celier



Nations are people. Nations are genetic.

Nations are tribes.

Nations are neither propositions nor geography nor political constructs.

White Genocide is a crime, not a policy option.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 30, 2017 10:29 AM  

Will the American nation survive the American empire? I'm guessing yes it will, being that the left is really doing a bang up job of self delegitimizing

Or, I'm being othered and loving it

Anonymous Milton Rothbard December 30, 2017 10:29 AM  

Vox Day used to be a “libertarian” but now I see he is a full-on statist. Funny how once someone goes full anti-Semite they start to accumulate even more ghastly beliefs - racism, statism, protectionism, etc. As Jeffrey Tucker says, “the worse get worse.”

Blogger rumpole5 December 30, 2017 10:30 AM  

If you want to take a positive action to dig out the national cultural rot, a donation to Grove City College, or Hillsdale College, or to any Classical Christian school would be a good start. Even the American Revolution itself was accomplished by a minority of the populatiin in the American nations (at that point it was recognized that each state was basically a unique nation onto itself).

Blogger allyn71 December 30, 2017 10:33 AM  

@18 Milton Rothbard

Shill harder

Blogger Al From Bay Shore December 30, 2017 10:37 AM  

@19 That Classical Christian School thingy!!!! Cannot make donations but I do purchase a lot of "product" from the Classical Christian Homeschooling sites.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 30, 2017 10:38 AM  

To be "othered" by someone of the Jewish persuasion is a good day's work, and with a list of Isms and phobias to boot. Lucky red bastard

Anonymous Godfrey December 30, 2017 10:39 AM  

Israel has a wall.

We should learn from them.

Blogger Ken Prescott December 30, 2017 10:44 AM  

That was really poor trolling. No Soros check for you!

OpenID markstoval December 30, 2017 10:45 AM  

"It is the conflation of "state" with "nation", combined with the "proposition nation" nonsense that was created to sell "the melting pot" that has resulted in this state. Only aggressive and fairly ruthless nationalism has any chance of saving the American nation now, and the more time that passes, the less likely it becomes."


I would rate the chance as slim indeed. Most American Citizens don't know what "nation" means, and I would wager that few in the alt-right can define it either. (of course we could all quibble over that I guess)

"A nation is an extension of the tribe, which itself is an extension of the family; it’s defined by blood, faith, language and culture."

Yes, indeed. The author sure did explain it. I hope many read the whole article. Thanks to our host for highlighting this essay.

The reason Rothbardians fought so hard against the Civil Rights Act of '64 was that it took away our right to associate with whom we please --- our extended family.

Do away with the welfare state and the civil rights act of 1964 and you would be well on your way to restoring the original America. (it was "Liberal" under the original definition of that word --- a word that the left has usurped)

I am now down to thinking we have to be allies based on skin color alone. Someone here said that skin color would become the uniform in the next civil war. (can't recall who)

Anonymous Godfrey December 30, 2017 10:49 AM  

@18

Or in the case of people like you the stupid get stupider.



P.S. Israel has a wall.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 30, 2017 10:52 AM  

The proposition nation is a direct logical consequence of accepting the idea of a nation "state". The desire to have a state is desire for the strength that comes with unification in a common purpose. It's the same as a corporation with a mission statement that way.

Anonymous Godfrey December 30, 2017 10:53 AM  

@18

Good luck with that rational libertarian utopia where everyone acts on reason and evidence and in complete harmony with reality. Have faith, I'm sure it's right around the corner.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 30, 2017 10:53 AM  

Effectively, the proposition nation is pre-Fascism.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 30, 2017 10:54 AM  

And Fascism is pre-imperialism, obviously.

Anonymous Musashi December 30, 2017 10:56 AM  

We merely need tho have a war to decide whose nation this is.

Winner take all, losers and traitors get put to the sword.

War, now?

Blogger tuberman December 30, 2017 11:02 AM  

dc.sunsets wrote:There's no going back to the country I knew as a child. My grandchildren will never know even a hint of what that was, and I hate the people who worked to destroy it.

Italy was once an empire. So was Holland. The most I can hope for is that my descendants will carve a nation from part of North America and create a good place to live and raise more of my descendants.

Please let this Long Boom, built on IOU'S and delusion, end and end SOON.
dc.sunsets wrote:There's no going back to the country I knew as a child. My grandchildren will never know even a hint of what that was, and I hate the people who worked to destroy it.

Italy was once an empire. So was Holland. The most I can hope for is that my descendants will carve a nation from part of North America and create a good place to live and raise more of my descendants.

Please let this Long Boom, built on IOU'S and delusion, end and end SOON.


he past will not return, and better that it should not as the past was already compromised. Learn the subtle form of the OODA Loop. Deconstruction always happens, and it is necesssay to renew thing through sythesis. This means taking the Chaos to reconstruct something hugely improved by taking the best parts and putting them back together to form a vastly improved reality.

How was the past compromised? The NWO/Globalist have been working at it for a long time with manipulation, bribes, and blackmail....plus Negative Culture Wars. In the 1880s "free sex" and other breakdowns of Traditons was being done by the Womyn running the Salons in Paris and Vienna, touting all sorts of SJW ideas to artists. "philosphers," and social scientists, and this was foreshadowed in the population as early as the 1920's (Roaring Twenties version of free sex for general population). The Fed was brought in by the Roths to control USA money, and they had already owned the Bank of England by 1815. All the Women's voting rights backed by (((NWO))) money. Alice Bailey took over the Theophic Society, and her version was/is Satanic, and was a major promoter of the UN. There is metitation room in the UN devoteted to that Society. The Roths control all the money, of all but threee counties in the world, and these people and many allies (CIA, etc.) have controlled everything to keep everyone in Fantasy Land.

If the elite are destroyed, and the medium level cabal is taken down piece by piece, AND THAT WILL HAPPEN IN 2019 PER BANNON'S "THE YEAR OF SAVAGING," what can the pawns do to stop the Right's Culture Wars?

Through Sythesis you can bring back the best aspect from the past, including major parts of Western Civilization and a true form of Christianity.





Anonymous Looking Glass December 30, 2017 11:06 AM  

@28 Aeoli Pera

Wouldn't "Fascist Iconoclasm" be more precise? The entire strategic approach is Iconoclastic in nature, but it's in service of Fascist ends. (One can argue whether its to Fascist or Oligarchical ends, but for out specific discussion, I'll stick to Fascist.)

We've focused a lot on SJW activities, but the non-SJW Left is generally more about destruction than infiltration. For them, it's about Power and anything that stands in the way, which is one of the reasons why they support the Jihadis so much. The Jihadists instinct is to destroy all previous history, at every step of the way, and that must always set their Leftist hearts aflutter.

Just typing this all reminds me this is going to get really, really ugly before its over.

Blogger pnq8787 December 30, 2017 11:08 AM  

My feelings are that the U.S. has only about a 20% chance of splitting up and forming a white ethno-state. I believe it is much more likely that we are headed for a Brazil style future. The main alternative to the nation-state, I believe, is the caste system. Now I don't think it will be an official caste system like in India, but rather one formed initially be free association, or what amount of it still remains. I believe that the lower and lower-middle class whites are already mixing with the hispanic population and will form the new middle class of mestizos. Of course the lowest class will always be those decended from Africa. Instead of racism, it will be colorism. I believe the Jews will form the upper-crust of society and will always maintain control of the media and the narrative. They will always shape the narrative such that the color and racial conflict never goes away entirely. I expect that those of East-Asian decent will never be permitted by the Jews to gain enough in numbers to seize power from them. The Asians, of course, will represent the technocracy and will form the elite, right below the Jews. Heavy handed policing and mass spying will continue in order to keep the system running smoothly. The pure-whites will form small communities in order to survive, but they will be systematically discriminated against and demonized in the larger culture forever. Eventually, they too will be assimilated. Perhaps there will be a high IQ very light skin third tier of society right below the Asian technocracy which call themselves mestizo but are clearly very European in decent. However, the decendants of most of the people we now call white will be assimilated into the larger hispanic population and, as Vox has pointed out, will not be believed when they claim to have white ancestry. Far into the future, the Jews will mix with the Asians and will have asian looking decendants. These asiatic Jews will then migrate to China and begin to digest China in the same way they have digested the European peoples.

Blogger dc.sunsets December 30, 2017 11:14 AM  

It's far too late to imagine recapturing the lost nation, and history is impulsive, dynamism is a given and no trend continues forever.

The descendants of Romans from 2000 years ago still are born, live, love and die on the Italian peninsula. Life goes on for those who "make the cut."

A centuries long period of relative peace and prosperity is undoubtedly coming to an end amidst fashionably destroying the foundation of what created it.

Anyone with eyes that see can recognize the building trend change.

None of us individually can change the path we'll have to tread. It is a product of collective herding behavior over which no man or group thereof has control.

History just is. And sooner or later the decline will visibly accelerate (America has been decivilizing for a century) taking with it this absurd Plenitude that fuels metastasizing collective delusions, i.e., today's fads that are yesterday's psychoses.

We don't pick the times in which we live. We only choose how to live in them.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 30, 2017 11:16 AM  

Looking Glass wrote:@28 Aeoli Pera

Wouldn't "Fascist Iconoclasm" be more precise? The entire strategic approach is Iconoclastic in nature, but it's in service of Fascist ends.


No, iconoclasm is only necessary if the proposition nation is infiltrating an outside nation (e.g. Puritans conquering Native territory, Ashkenazim conquering goy society). If the proposition nation rises in a corner of and from the embers of a dying society it can adopt the previous nation's symbols.

By analogy, there's no reason not to use the old Roman sewers and plumbing, but if you're a barbarian sacking Rome it's best to destroy as much of the infrastructure as possible.

Blogger tuberman December 30, 2017 11:18 AM  

The pawn Left (Antifa and BLM and etc.) support the Jihadists because they are paid to do so, and have their marching orders. They are less then cannon fodder to their controllers.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 30, 2017 11:18 AM  

So the determining factor in deciding whether iconoclasm is a desirable attitude is: do we want to inherit and fix the pipes, or tear them out and put in new ones?

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 30, 2017 11:19 AM  

Please forgive me if these are out of order, the spam filter is eating 2/3 of my posts today.

Aeoli Pera wrote:Looking Glass wrote:@28 Aeoli Pera

Wouldn't "Fascist Iconoclasm" be more precise? The entire strategic approach is Iconoclastic in nature, but it's in service of Fascist ends.


No, iconoclasm is only necessary if the proposition nation is infiltrating an outside nation (e.g. Puritans conquering Native territory, Ashkenazim conquering goy society). If the proposition nation rises in a corner of and from the embers of a dying society it can adopt the previous nation's symbols.

By analogy, there's no reason not to use the old Roman sewers and plumbing, but if you're a barbarian sacking Rome it's best to destroy as much of the infrastructure as possible.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera December 30, 2017 11:21 AM  

So the determining factor in deciding whether iconoclasm is a desirable attitude is: do we want to inherit and fix the pipes, or tear them out and put in new ones?

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright December 30, 2017 11:22 AM  

A friend has mentioned repeatedly the say, back in the 80s, when he first heard terms like Polish American and Irish American.

Even as a kid...he knew this was wrong, was against the spirit of what American stood for.

And look at the d
Tremendous damage that one (Markist) idea created

Blogger dc.sunsets December 30, 2017 11:22 AM  

PS: the only way the USA becomes "Brazil" is if the era of the mega-nation-state is not yet over.

This I doubt. Multi-hundred-million person political states are dinosaurs. When the Long Boom ends, the trend looks clear; reasons to work together will dissolve, and so will the coercive apparatus necessary to holding smaller political entities under the whole.

Everywhere we look we see institutions of dinosaur proportion being destroyed from within by the very people most dependent on them. "Big" is dying. That trend has only just begun. Plan on the "local" becoming a lot more relevant.

Blogger rumpole5 December 30, 2017 11:37 AM  

Good for you.

Blogger DonReynolds December 30, 2017 11:57 AM  

I believe there is an American nation, but it has been heavily infiltrated by invaders, foreign agents, parasites, colonists, and Quisling traitors....many of whom claim to be Americans.

I agree with Vox. WE will not survive for very long as a nation as this continues to worsen. Identity politics has been the gasoline on the fire. Even if the civic nationalists were correct ....which they are not....they are completely contradicted by identity politics, which proves that we are not ONE PEOPLE at all. WE have the Pluribus. What we do not have is the Unum.

To save any part of this country, without being overly ambitious, will be to partition this land into several (hopefully allied) nations. It would be overly ambitious, though not impossible, for the Americans to drive out everyone else and recover all 50 states. (I seriously doubt many are thinking about recovering Alaska or Hawaii or California). Geography does not favor nations with large land masses, even in this day of rapid communication /transportation. It was much easier to be an American when it was not necessary for each region to live and believe and think the same way. Each state was another country. That is no longer acceptable to the New Federalists. Everything now must be a Federal matter. There are no state's rights. The Federal system died during Obama's terms of office and now we have a Central Government.

I would prefer to believe that the partition of the USA could occur by negotiation and agreement. Yes, that would be the cheap way to accomplish it. But identity politics may be more powerful than reason and logic. There is a fever come over the land again and it will not be ignored. I hate it, but there it is.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora December 30, 2017 12:03 PM  

Anti-nationalists calling nationalists statists is cute. Take a nation-state, remove the nation, and all you're left with is the state.

Anonymous Captain Real Talk December 30, 2017 12:05 PM  

(((Weimar problems))) create Weimar solutions. Every. Single. Time.

Blogger DonReynolds December 30, 2017 12:24 PM  

Stilicho wrote:Either Trump will build a wall of stone, or we will eventually have a wall of lead. Those are the only choices remaining.

I believe you are correct.
WE can put up a wall of lead by morning, at a fraction of the cost of a stone wall. Economy alone would prefer the lead over stone.

Another advantage of the wall of lead, which seems counter-intuitive, is that it is much easier to MOVE....forward or backward, even on the same day.

But I see no point in building a stone wall or a wall of lead if it means nothing. WE are not going to solve the illegal alien problem in the USA by simply extending Amnesty and making them all instant citizens. In such a case, the wall of lead or stone would be useless.

WE must turn this work over to people who actually want it accomplished. For decades, we have been giving this task to people who really did not want it done...and so they did a crummy job, for decades. I do not want an army of Border Patrol and ICE agents who are fluent Messican speakers. I want an army that speaks English and knows exactly why their work must be successful and complete. I am uninterested in collecting the stories of lying invaders. Take their pix and biometrics and return them....same day. There are no good excuses for invading this country.

Anonymous Magna Carta December 30, 2017 1:00 PM  

Christian conservatives love (((Dennis Prager))). He encapsulates the problem. On Roaming Millennial, he said, "We were taught that the dream was to be race blind. That race doesn't matter. Since the Nazis the only people who have said race is important have been leftists and white supremacists."

Notice how he qualifies it with "Since the Nazis..."? And uses a trigger-word. What about America before 1933? We all know (((who))) taught him.

https://youtu.be/yWdtBcFTJ6Y?t=7m48s

Anonymous Avalanche December 30, 2017 1:15 PM  

@11 "Either Trump will build a wall of stone, or we will eventually have a wall of lead. Those are the only choices remaining."

Uh. Actually it will be a wall of "brown and black bodies."

(Does that make Ta-Noheadi Coates happy or unhappy? I can't remember...) (And isn't "Coates" a White name, and therefore cultural appropriation? He must go back.)

Anonymous Philipp December 30, 2017 1:17 PM  

"A nation is an extension of the tribe, which itself is an extension of the family; it’s defined by blood, faith, language and culture."

This. This a thousand times.

Nations can survive natural deasters, diseases and wars. Germany in 1945 might have been defeated, partitioned, its women raped by the Red Army soldiers and its cities destroyed but it was still Germany.

If current trends hold at the end of the century the Germans will be a minority in their own country.

Anonymous Magna Carta December 30, 2017 1:19 PM  

@ 32 pnq8787 said, " Perhaps there will be a high IQ very light skin third tier of society…"
In a video titled, "Black in Latin America, Brazil A Racial Paradise" Rafael Correa, the President of Ecuador said, "You are indigenous people, you are black people. And for sure, you are poor people. If you are white people, you are for sure, rich people."

https://youtu.be/mn7dMzG-T2w?t=4m30s

Anonymous Jack Amok December 30, 2017 1:39 PM  

the Westphalian nation-state is arguably the largest advancement towards peace that man can claim as an accomplishment.

we have a large number of globalists that work their asses off to destroy it...


Nationalism was what replaced Feudalism. The globalists want to go back to Feudalism with themselves as lords of the manor.

Blogger CM December 30, 2017 1:46 PM  

This really bore down on the report of New York and California demographic shifts. Some 1 million people left New York in the last 2 years, but their population has GROWN, replacing fleeing Americans with immigrants.

California has the same major demographic shift happening, too.

How do you not see New York has being taken over by a foreign invading force? But if those running away stood and fought for their homes, we would call them devil incarnate. Somehow it's ok that they are leaving it to foreigners?

It's angering. I don't know how to talk about it with anyone who can't see what I see.

Blogger CM December 30, 2017 1:49 PM  

--Italy was once an empire. So was Holland. The most I can hope for is that my descendants will carve a nation from part of North America and create a good place to live and raise more of my descendants.

Please let this Long Boom, built on IOU'S and delusion, end and end SOON.--

We should all pick a state and invade it.

Blogger Jay in DC December 30, 2017 1:57 PM  

@32 is correct and it is incredibly odd to me that there is even speculation about any other outcome.

This has been THEE plan since inception. By genetically muddying the waters so we are all various shit color shades like Brazilians the only people who keep genetic purity, (((they))) will be the defacto rulers. Asians will be their mental horsepower and the rest will be a slurry of one Europeans genetic material mixed in with genetic garbage.

This "carve out a nation state" in North America or We are D0Om3d! It will collapse! bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Mental masturbation by those who are not sufficiently blackpilled to see the hard reality of our current trajectory.

You needn't look farther than South Africa to see that awesome "white survival instinct" by armed whites. Worked well there, will work just as well here.

Blogger Koanic December 30, 2017 2:57 PM  

> the Westphalian nation-state is arguably the largest advancement towards peace that man can claim as an accomplishment.

Aptly named, since it has caused the failure of the West. Suppress the natural anthropological male death rate with gigantic political blocs falsely called "nations", and you guarantee eugenic collapse, accelerated by catastrophic total war.

Which is why God's design for the nation-state is decentralized and tolerant of limited internal warfare.

Anonymous johnc December 30, 2017 3:08 PM  

@2 As a descendant of founder Americans, I really understand your point. The great polyglot collection of Irish, Italians, secular Germans, Polish, Hungarians, Jews and Scandivavians who flooded into this country from the middle 1800s onward are simply not Americans in the same way that those of us are whose ancestors carved out towns and farms out of complete wilderness. The later arriving bunch have the Godless stink of European "enlightenment" "isms" on them in a way that earlier arrivals did not.

Places like Ireland, Italy, Poland and Hungary have practically no historical attachment to "Enlightenment" philosophy. In many of these countries those ideas were actively suppressed.

The fact is, America itself was founded on Enlightenment philosophy (i.e., freemasonry). You only need to read the 1st Amendment to see that. France had an even richer implementation, but America led the way.

So right off the bat, the US was founded on an error. And like Our Lord says, the wise man built his house on rock, and the fool built his on sand. The storms have finally come and -- surprise of surprises -- the US is not able to weather it.

@51 You needn't look farther than South Africa to see that awesome "white survival instinct" by armed whites. Worked well there, will work just as well here.

Completely agree. I see people constantly falling back to the idea of "civil war", the "2nd Amendment", etc. as our final saving solution. Much like Linus clings to his security blanket, our people hopefully cling to the "2nd Amendment". It's this security blanket that prevents them from taking the action they need to take now.

Believe me, we would get slaughtered in a new civil war. TPTB control the means of production (and everything else). That's why they're TPTB in the first place.

I keep going back to the question: can we escape God's punishment? People keep looking for political solutions to escape God's punishment. But the only true way is to humble ourselves, repent, and turn away from sin.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 30, 2017 3:26 PM  

Milton Rothbard wrote:Vox Day used to be a “libertarian” but now I see he is a full-on statist. Funny how once someone goes full anti-Semite they start to accumulate even more ghastly beliefs - racism, statism, protectionism, etc. As Jeffrey Tucker says, “the worse get worse.”
Funny how anyone who isn't supportive of The Tribe is every sort of bad person. Funny how supporting The Tribe is definitionally, and automatically good, but supporting your own tribe is definitionaly and automatically evil. Funny how anti-statism is only good in this one context.
(((Funny))), isn't it?

Blogger Wynn Lloyd December 30, 2017 3:56 PM  

Lol. Do you really think that's how we sound? Ha.
Total failure.

Blogger dienw December 30, 2017 4:14 PM  

@DonReynolds
To give up California is to concede Mexico has a legitimate claim over American territory; if Mexico does, it therefor has an equally legitimate claim over New Mexico and Texas. Mexico is consciously colonizing our Southwest; if they successfully colonize those states, they can do the same for Oregon and Washington and further inland.

As for breaking up the country, no resulting country can allow itself to be landlocked either by being surrounded or by having impassable coastline; thus there will be wars to attain such needed coastlines.

Anonymous Jack Amok December 30, 2017 4:57 PM  

Believe me, we would get slaughtered in a new civil war.

Can we start shooting the defeatists yet, Nate?

Blogger Jay in DC December 30, 2017 5:44 PM  

"Can we start shooting the defeatists yet, Nate?"

See that is just the thing. You aren't going to shoot anyone. White South Africans were very well armed and they went quietly into the night.

So will you. That MountainOfGuns(tm) we always hear about in the States will be useless when no one has the will to deal with the high price of using them. We don't have it, we won't have it.

You will slowly bleed just like you are doing now for decades. The US is a big carcass and takes quite a while to fully rot.

Please stop with the Muh Patriot LARPing. It is as pathetic as Nazi larpers. You are going to sit in your chair and peck away on your keyboard.

All that iron and steel you've been collecting will sit well polished in the case or on the shelf just as it has been for decades prior. You are fucking delusional along w/ the rest of the people I mentioned above in my original comment.

Anonymous johnc December 30, 2017 5:54 PM  

Can we start shooting the defeatists yet, Nate?

Oh please.

He can't even turn off the NFL that spits in his face and we're to believe he's going to sacrifice enough for a civil war?

Doesn't he live in a state that just elected a far-left Democrat senator?

Soon it will be two Democrat senators.

Then a Democrat governor.

Then the Democrats will run the state legislature.

And every step of the way, people will tell themselves, "It's going to be okay! I've got muh 2nd Amendment!"

Blogger Koanic December 30, 2017 5:57 PM  

> "It's going to be okay! I've got muh 2nd Amendment!"

The Chinese were disarmed worse, and they rebelled. Nothing can stop the coming civil war. All one can do is pick a side.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable December 30, 2017 6:03 PM  

@7 Baseball Savant:

You're dumb. You don't fight the symptom; you fight the disease. And that would be our Uniparty ruling class.

Run different mental models in your head. Count how many men it would take, willing to face the consequences of effective action, to effect real change.

Fact is, it would take *far* fewer to achieve a *better* end result by shooting up all the exclusive private clubs and tony restaurants and resorts. And that is without even addressing the relative morality and ethics of attacking the aliens responding to incentives, instead of the sociopaths that incentivized them.

Blogger rumpole5 December 30, 2017 6:10 PM  

I doubt that white southerners, who have shared the same space and culture with southern blacks for 300 years, are going to murder them. Blacks are a primary component of basic southern culture. What needs to happen in the South as everywhere else, is for every man to honestly assess where he belongs, and who with. The equality nonsense just runs against truth and nature itself.

Blogger Jay in DC December 30, 2017 6:19 PM  

@60 "Nothing can stop the coming civil war. All one can do is pick a side."

You mean this?

https://fsmedia.imgix.net/21/ba/be/44/2c4e/4a13/971b/d54a8f72c476/civil-war-banner-8e6a4jpg.jpeg


You read a lot of comic books don't you? This is why it is hard to get traction. The alt-right has a LOT of keyboard warriors and VD in particular has a lot of man child comic book / sci-fi spergs who like to put themselves into the stories they read.

Until you've been on the business end of a firearm pointed in your face, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Or is that too 'Ivan Throne'? (I learned that from last time I tried to talk like a man with real world experience here)

It is why I don't comment often here, actual solutions are needed and the signal to noise ration is total shite.

Blogger Matamoros December 30, 2017 6:29 PM  

@43 Take their pix and biometrics and return them....same day. There are no good excuses for invading this country.

Adopting a shoot on sight policy would also do well. If the Europeans would have sunk the first boats they would not be in the trouble they're in today.

@49 How do you not see New York has being taken over by a foreign invading force?

They will financially collapse without Trump giving them federal money as the working class flees the Blue States.

When this happens, send in the troops, round up everyone needing deportation and ship them out in oil tankers if needs be.

The problem in the South now is that too many damn Yankees brought their stupid attitudes here and insist on wrecking the South as thoroughly as they wrecked the North.

@62 I doubt that white southerners, who have shared the same space and culture with southern blacks for 300 years, are going to murder them. Blacks are a primary component of basic southern culture.

Oh please. Blacks were tolerated in the South because of the idea that it was our burden to Christianize them for return to Africa - and they should therefore be treated kindly as childlike, but also kept within bounds.

The "civil rights" movement ended this agreement. Southerners are fast waking up to the fact that Blacks can never be anything other than Africans, and need to be sent back along with all the other invaders.


Anonymous Daniel December 30, 2017 6:52 PM  

@2 rumpole5

>>As a descendant of founder Americans, I really understand your point. The great polyglot collection of Irish, Italians, secular Germans, Polish, Hungarians, Jews and Scandivavians who flooded into this country from the middle 1800s onward are simply not Americans in the same way that those of us are whose ancestors carved out towns and farms out of complete wilderness. <<

Some Germans and all Irish, French and Dutch had every right to settle America (and they did, though not in the numbers as the English did) as any Englishman or Scotsman. The King of England, on whose behalf the colonies were established, was also the King of Ireland. Starting with George I, (1714) the King of England was also the Elector of Hanover, thus Hanoverians were as much his subjects, and dear to him, as the English were. In fact, he (and his son) much preferred their Hanover homeland to England. Hanover was tied in personal union with the King of England until 1837. Furthermore, the English sovereign assumed the responsibility for the rights and liberties of the French and Dutch subjects who were living in his dominion when the English conquered French and Dutch North America and made them his subjects. You may not like the Irish, Germans, French or Dutch but they rightfully asserted their rights in settling the new lands, whose sovereign was their king as well as the king of the English. And I presume that this right of settlement extended to their heirs, as it did to the heirs of the English or Scots.

And this right of Scots, Irish, Dutch, Germans and Canadians to settle in the North American colonies was implicitly understood by pre-1776 colonial authorities. As far as I know there is no evidence of authorities uprooting and expelling any of these people as trespassers (which they surely would have done with Spanish or Portuguese settlers) with the expulsion of some of the Acadians during the French and Indian war on the grounds that English officers believed that the Acadians were conspiring with and fighting with the French. And the expelled Acadians didn't disappear, they just went further backwoods down into Louisiana.

Furthermore, it is assumed by you that Scots hold pride of place along with the English. Scots formed a great part of the founding of our nation, and for this I am grateful, but bear in mind that Scotland was an independent kingdom, and independent nation until the act of union of 1707, and had it's own distinctly non-English King, James VI, until he was also granted the English crown as James I, in 1603 while Ireland, though chaffing all the time, had as it's sovereign the King of England since the Norman invasion. One can easily make the claim that the Irish were more closely tied to the English than the Scots were until the Act of Union of 1707.

Now, none of this undermines Vox's assertions that multicultural states have a tendency, an inevitability to fracture. To this day, the English do not like the Irish, and the feeling on the part of the Irish is mutual. I don't think that the English like the Scots or Welsh that much either, but I do think that the peoples of the founding stock of this country, in this country, get along fairly well. Their ties of history, culture, religion and blood are close enough to override certain national peculiarities. But there is a lesson here, if you don't want disagreeable neighbors in your country, DON"T START A FRIGGIN INTERNATIONAL EMPIRE.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 30, 2017 6:52 PM  

You read a lot of comic books don't you? This is why it is hard to get traction. The alt-right has a LOT of keyboard warriors and VD in particular has a lot of man child comic book / sci-fi spergs who like to put themselves into the stories they read.

Not everyone is a pathetic big-talking manchild. Not everyone is you. You have no idea who is here nor what we have experienced. Nor what we are capable of.
No
Idea
At
All,
Punk

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable December 30, 2017 6:53 PM  

I believe that there are Derp State plants like Richard Spencer trying to use fake identitarianism to trick potential Alt-Right back to the same elitist globalist socialist ghetto as standard establishmentarianism.

It isn't really about white vs. other. It's about unhyphenated vs. other, and we should take the other at their word when they identify themselves as such. And we should return the "elite"'s contempt with interest.

OpenID markstoval December 30, 2017 7:43 PM  

"The "nation," of course, is not the same thing as the state, a difference that earlier libertarians and classical liberals such as Ludwig von Mises and Albert Jay Nock understood full well. Contemporary libertarians often assume, mistakenly, that individuals are bound to each other only by the nexus of market exchange. They forget that everyone is necessarily born into a family, a language, and a culture. Every person is born into one or several overlapping communities, usually including an ethnic group, with specific values, cultures, religious beliefs, and traditions." ~ Rothbard

https://mises.org/blog/libertarian-view-nationalism-secession-and-ethnic-enclaves

Many here would do well to see what Rothbard thought about one's nation vs. the state that rules one. Rothbardians were never the degraded belt-way "libertarians".

Blogger Nate December 30, 2017 9:18 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:Believe me, we would get slaughtered in a new civil war.

Can we start shooting the defeatists yet, Nate?



why are you touching the poop?

Stop touching the poop.

Blogger Nate December 30, 2017 9:19 PM  

So a fed showed up to do what feds do.

you kids should be used to this by now. treat him like you would any fed. ignore him.

Anonymous Nate December 30, 2017 9:58 PM  

Muh Tea Party
Muh AR-15
Muh TheBlaze.com

Blogger Lazarus December 30, 2017 10:07 PM  

@51 Agent Jay in dc

You needn't look farther than South Africa to see that awesome "white survival instinct" by armed whites. Worked well there, will work just as well here.

Whites were 9% of the population of SA. Whites have a lot more firepower in US.

Did you forget or are you obsfuscating?

Anonymous Rocklea December 30, 2017 10:53 PM  

"It is the conflation of "state" with "nation", combined with the "proposition nation" nonsense that was created to sell "the melting pot" that has resulted in this state."

The vast majority of western countries are stuck in this narrative. The parts of this social construct, this system, require it's adherents to recognise equality of opportunity and elevate meritocracy. This system, this social construct, is productive. The parts, the people, are interchangeable. Were there no nations, no relations, no nepotism, it's stability would be assured.

Currently, what the state/globalist have going for them, is amazing productivity. Economics, in monetary terms, are irrelevant. Energy and weather are the keys, with social cohesion running a close second. No revolutions while the bellies are full.

Slightly off topic, Sargon of Akkad wishes to help the Alt Right understand itself better. He too, knows not what a nation is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GRe7M-ed5g

His eight questions display his binary outlook.
1. Are Jews oppressing white people?
2. Should interracial couples be forced to separate?
3. Should the government prevent citizens from leaving a country to preserve the race?
4. Should the state control education?
5. Should the state control the media?
6. Should the state control the economy?
7. Do the decisions of individual white people matter to the alt right's goals?
8. Should women have a role in public life?

Blogger Artisanal Toad December 30, 2017 11:06 PM  

Jay in DC wrote:"Can we start shooting the defeatists yet, Nate?"

See that is just the thing. You aren't going to shoot anyone. White South Africans were very well armed and they went quietly into the night.

So will you....

You are fucking delusional along w/ the rest of the people I mentioned above in my original comment.



Comparing the current US to South Africa is ridiculous for so many different reasons that there is no point in listing them all. Your opinion is incorrect because you fail to understand the situation. You are mired in a 2GW and 3GW warfare mentality.

4GW says all it takes is 30-50 men to shut down the entire electric grid and when the power goes, so does the food, water and fuel. The shooting starts as the people panic. The supply chain breaks because the drivers can't drive without fuel and by the time the fuel could be pumped on a large scale the drivers won't drive their trucks into population centers because of the violence.

The timeline on all that (assuming a coordinated takedown) is somewhere around 96 hours from normal conditions to anarchy. Major population centers will burn as the most well-armed civilian population in the world panics over the lack of food, water and fuel. When that happens things will get racially genocidal very quickly and a lot of other scores will get settled too.




Anonymous Jack Amok December 30, 2017 11:21 PM  

why are you touching the poop?

Stop touching the poop.


Ah, dammit, that's a 'no' isn't it?

Blogger Koanic December 30, 2017 11:59 PM  

> You read a lot of comic books don't you?

No.

> This is why it is hard to get traction.

Nobody cares about your stupid "thoughts", least of all the historical cycle.

> Until you've been on the business end of a firearm pointed in your face,

I suspect there are plenty here who like myself have reacted with calm calculation to this situation.

> It is why I don't comment often here

Keep up the good work. I certainly won't read you anymore.

OpenID leukosfash December 31, 2017 1:24 AM  

I think it's a safe bet that, unless some disaffected general or politician attempts a coup of some kind on the federal government, or several state governments go full rebellion, there will be no hot civil war in the US. All a small band of disaffected whites in the Midwest is going to do is get itself eliminated no matter how much support they have among the online community. Even a complete economic collapse will not spark a civil war, just a lot of community level chaos. There might be a disintegration of the Union, but this will be done through bureaucratic contraction, rather than armed insurrection. As for a race war, more than half of white America is converged to the point where they would rather die than even entertain it as a thought experiment; there is no way to get them on board the real thing. Yes, the inner-cities will implode along racial lines, but this will be a consequence of natural in-group preference becoming the deciding metric for allocation of scarce resources, not an organized attempt to attain political domination for a race. Slow-motion disintegration into local fiefdoms? Maybe. Actual nation-wide civil war? Unlikely.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf December 31, 2017 3:05 AM  

The first step is to end the forced transfer of money from 'productive groups' to other groups. We MUST END welfare. Combine this with a new science informed policy of eugenics. Yes, I know it sounds bad, but not as bad as shooting people. Anyway, all we really need to do is to apply the SAME standards used in adoptions and IVF to normal pregnancies. Obviously people with an IQ of 75, for example, cannot adopt and an embryo with known defects (trisomy 21) will not be implanted.

Then offer a certain amount of money to pay people to emigrate. For example, some Africans think some Whites are to blame for their socioeconomic status. To be fair, Whites create societies that sort on IQ, and therefor this may indeed be true. That's fine. Offer $12,000 a year and a free ticket to a willing African nation and they can start their new life. Good for them, maybe good for some African nation, great for America. Make this a limited time offer - so that as the welfare is cut, the benefit of taking this offer become clearly apparent.

Goals I:
1. Return to common laws that protect property and uphold contract.
2. Sound money derived through competition in a free market.
3. Freedom to trade (end rent-seeking via regulatory capture and licencing scams).

Goals II:
1. Raise children peacefully by modeling correct behaviors, logical thinking and rational discourse.
2. Formal training in logical reasoning via the second step of the Trivium
3. Moral instruction (Example: Roman-Christianity and/or Graeco-Buddhism)

Blogger Meng Greenleaf December 31, 2017 4:01 AM  

pnq8787 wrote:These asiatic Jews will then migrate to China and begin to digest China in the same way they have digested the European peoples.

Actually, the Chinese would more than likely swallow them whole. As they do to everyone, including the Kaifeng Jews. Not to mention, Asians already dominate Jews in the US. They have their own banking systems (many informal) and the mother ship will soon have the largest economy in the world. But, that aside, long before your interesting scenario plays out, we will be able to produce humans with an IQ that has a natural rate of once every 250 years, in an assembly line with phenotypes solely based on the predilections of their creator's whim.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 31, 2017 4:17 AM  

Meng Greenleaf wrote:1. Raise children peacefully by modeling correct behaviors, logical thinking and rational discourse.
Diagnosis: mid-wit semi-autistic Libertarian with no children.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. December 31, 2017 6:59 AM  

If you find yourself agreeing with what is said on this blog 50+% of the time, the time is now to move to the South, if doing so is at all possible for you. Land is especially cheap in the Carolinas.

You will not be considered a Southerner, by any means; but your children will be, so long as they are young enough to develop into proper Southerners.

Be courteous, cordial and helpful and you'll do just fine.

Anonymous GodEmperorMemes December 31, 2017 7:15 AM  

The Israelis are statists. Are they too "anti-Semites"?

Libertarianism is little more than the basic creed of Satanism: "Do as thou wilt".

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable December 31, 2017 7:50 AM  

@80, "an' it harm none." The non-aggression principle (as autistic as it may be) makes that explicit.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable December 31, 2017 7:52 AM  

So what I'm saying is that libertarianism is more Crowleyism than Satanism.

Anonymous SciVo de Plorable December 31, 2017 8:06 AM  

#DamningWithFaintPraise

Blogger Akulkis December 31, 2017 10:56 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Akulkis December 31, 2017 11:11 AM  

@63 Jay in DC


Two combat tours. Still in. Waiting for my next deployment, whenever, wherever that may be.

What do you got?

Blogger Koanic December 31, 2017 12:46 PM  

> the time is now to move to the South

Why not? It worked last Civil War.

Blogger Jay in DC January 01, 2018 1:12 AM  

"Two combat tours. Still in. Waiting for my next deployment, whenever, wherever that may be.

What do you got?"

You are a rare bird in these parts. No soldiering for me but I was law enforcement for yearsu ntil I realized I was working with way more sociopaths than I was comfortable with (perps & cops both) so I got the fuck out.

Then many years later they decided to visit me at 3 am Waffen SS style for a "non-offense" because that is how they roll now. It was bad in the late 90s today its all tacti-cool pussies, the Call of Duty generation.

At least they shoot back in your case which is why I always respected soldiers more than cops. I was never really cut out for that world long term.

But I can always tell a person who has never been in a life or death situation or on either end of a gun barrel by how they speak, it is real easy to pick 'em out.

Also LOL @ "agent Jay" it couldn't be more opposite of that if I tried.

Anonymous AB.Prosper January 01, 2018 3:07 AM  

Jay in D.C. has a partial point. Guns are worthless without will to use them or organization beyond "muh atomization"

Now Jay you are utterly wrong on the "experience" end there are plenty of combat veterans here and on the Right , heck our host IIRC is a former US Marine and martial artist however I'm not sure anything short of boxcars or door to door gun confiscation or a total ban on ammo would result in a revolt and even the last two might only get passive resistance

I'm not a defeatist mind you, I might well be wrong but it looks that it may be the "Right White" may well lack the will to act or the organizational ability to make change in any significant way. They really don't even have an idea of what kind of society they want and can't agree on basically anything.

Frankly the Left could win all by simply dropping gun control and speech control for a while and bringing in I don't know 5-10 million more immigrants a year a year for a few more decades dropping them off in Conservative communities taking land from Conservatives with eminent domain if needed.

It won't happen today probably not tomorrow but the Right better learn the benefits of collective action and collective thinking to collective goals applied over a long time frame or they'll get run over by the Left who is good at that sort of thing

Waiting around hoping for a collapse isn't going to cut it and there are no guarantees that the the miraculous Trump win and every victory won't be reversed if the pendulum swings the other way as often happens

The winning that all of us are enjoying in this new year is only a reprieve and time to sharpen the proverbial hatchet with a slight chance of a real win.

Use it wisely



Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. January 01, 2018 5:27 AM  

Why not? It worked last Civil War.

One should get out as far ahead of likely Balkanization as is possible and aggregate with friendlies. This is very basic real-world stuff once resolved to certain probabilities.

Or you could move to New York City, Koniac. If you can make it there, you truly can make it anywhere.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf January 01, 2018 9:58 AM  

RE: Snidely Whiplash wrote:
Meng Greenleaf wrote:1. Raise children peacefully by modeling correct behaviors, logical thinking and rational discourse.
Diagnosis: mid-wit semi-autistic Libertarian with no children.

LOL
My IQ was measured at 133 so I may indeed be a mid-wit :) It could be higher or lower. But probably not by a SD. That aside, what's different about me, I think, is I have lived and worked in 5 countries. I'm currently in Japan and just finished some work in China. I'll return to a Western country in early 2018. Oh, and I have children. As a matter of fact, in order of priority, I'd place them above all else. They get the top spot :)

I'm not sure of my political affiliation. I need more empirical data to make up my mind as to what I think is a reasonable conclusion :) Though the moral deductive argument for Anarchy is alluring :) That said, I would not take Libertarian as an insult - that may change as I learn more :D I'm more than happy to change my mind as data comes in. And I also think there's a time and a place - in this regards.

As for teaching children to think reasonably. I didn't come up with that, it's the Greek Trivium. They came up with it. So complain to Aristotle. 'The Teacher'. With regards to not hitting children - well, I've never hit mine :)

Lastly, between you and I, I know more about brain development. It's not something an IQ of 180+ will inform you of. You simply need to guess (abduction), do the experiment (induction) and conclude. I am much more familiar with the nervous system. Much more. I mean - I know way more than you. You don't even know what an AMPA receptor is, let alone how hitting a child could alter their regulation. You wouldn't know what areas of the brain are affected. You don't know what this protein does. How it functions. You don't even know the Nernest value of K+, or why it's important. You don't know the basic layout of the brain. Let alone, the research. Calling me a mid-wit, or me BEING a mid-wit, isn't going to change this fact. So, you can post hoc justify your cognitive biases (unreasonable) or you can reread what I wrote (reasonable).

I'd suggest, until you acquire at least 2 decades of experience reading and performing research in developmental neuroscience, to take my advice and don't hit or yell at your children. Instead you will model correct reasoning and if you're 'pretty clever' see if you can teach them basic Aristotelian Logic and follow that up with First Order Predicate Calculus - given those are useful for processing language. Or pay someone to do so.

Happy New Year :)

Anonymous AB.Prosper January 01, 2018 3:00 PM  

Meng Greenleaf wrote:I'd suggest, until you acquire at least 2 decades of experience reading and performing research in developmental neuroscience, to take my advice and don't hit or yell at your children. Instead you will model correct reasoning and if you're 'pretty clever' see if you can teach them basic Aristotelian Logic and follow that up with First Order Predicate Calculus - given those are useful for processing language. Or pay someone to do so.

An appeal to unreasonable levels of authority or your authority isn't going to help win an argument here.

People typically go into parenting with basically nothing other than hand me down knowledge from parents and maybe grandparents filtered through cultural expectations and almost always the kids come out well adjusted and healthy. Even now.

hell if they live long enough to get the kids to adulthood and replace or grow the population, its more than ample and 65 IQ pygmies left alone can manage this

if anything all the advice of experts has reduced fertility and if parents cracking a few kids on the behind or yelling at them get fertility up, its far more useful than advice any "scientism" cooks up

That strategy been more than ample since there were humans and injury and disease excluded we've never needed experts outside of our kin and friends ever.

"Experts" like Dr. Spock ands the like end up applying their own cultural filters and more often than not screwing things up. Same with fundy writers, same with everyone.

baring brain damage I'd apply the same to any neuro-scientist, help unwanted and not needed.

Or if you prefer quoth ICP and of course I'm excluding present company "I don't want to here from a scientist, y'all motherfuckers lying and getting me pissed."

Now understand that I have no children so this is moot to me however still the lessons of millenniums of history suggest that yelling at and hitting children within sane parameters of course does nothing to stop them from being healthy well adjusted members of society

In fact it might even help.

If I should have kids I am confident I can manage to raise them fine without "experts" of any kind.

In any case subject to abuse as defined by law in public or that I know about how other people raise kids is not my business anyway nor unless such a person has clear brain damage and cognitive issue, is it yours or truthfully Snidleys either.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf January 02, 2018 6:45 AM  

AB.Prosper wrote:An appeal to unreasonable levels of authority or your authority isn't going to help win an argument here.

People typically go into parenting with basically nothing other than hand me down knowledge from parents and maybe grandparents filtered through cultural expectations and almost always the kids come out well adjusted and healthy. Even now.

I agree that an appeal to authority is a weak argument. That said, I was dealing with an even weaker argument, an ad hominem :)

I disagree. Kids didn't mostly come out well adjusted and healthy. They came out maladjusted and physically there's pretty strong evidence we're collecting genetic mutations at a rapid rate. Thus we're F-ed in the head, and becoming less fit. While I doubt it would happen, there is a possibility we (northern hemispheric populations) may go extinct. My guess it we'll begin to use eugenics to fix many of these problems.

As for corporal punishment. All evidence suggests this is negatively correlated with a mental development - and has a negative dose dependent relationship with IQ / brain development. Worse still, it teaches children one main thing: compliance. The opposite of critical thinking.

Anyway, until I don't need to rehash my argument. I'd simply suggest looking into the Greek's development of the Trivium and how this helped to shape Western Civilization, as well as had an impact on the East via Graeco-Buddhism, though forced Legalism severely stunted the Chinese in their development of Logic.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd January 02, 2018 1:10 PM  

Meng Greenleaf wrote:I'd suggest, until you acquire at least 2 decades of experience reading and performing research in developmental neuroscience, to take my advice and don't hit or yell at your children. Instead you will model correct reasoning and if you're 'pretty clever' see if you can teach them basic Aristotelian Logic and follow that up with First Order Predicate Calculus - given those are useful for processing language. Or pay someone to do so.

If you have that experience, then we have evidence that that experience is counterproductive.

One can reason with high IQ, precocious children. Most children cannot reason. Some outgrow that. Below average children do not, and cannot reason as adults.

Meng Greenleaf wrote:As for corporal punishment. All evidence suggests this is negatively correlated with a mental development - and has a negative dose dependent relationship with IQ / brain development. Worse still, it teaches children one main thing: compliance. The opposite of critical thinking.

Stupidly wrong. I'm going with Snidely's original diagnosis, modified to ``... mid-wit semi-autistic Libertarian with no idea how to raise his children.''

Blogger Meng Greenleaf January 03, 2018 1:34 AM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:One can reason with high IQ, precocious children. Most children cannot reason. Some outgrow that. Below average children do not, and cannot reason as adults.One can, can one? Yes, one would, if one could, and one should.

LOL

Actually all children reason. Albeit they start out doing so poorly. Here, I'll give you an example of poor reasoning:

"Below average children do not, and cannot reason as adults."

Okay, AND? You want a cookie for that? Yes, some children do not reason as well as some adults. Some cookies also contain some chocolate. Talk about insight. What did you say your IQ was? 180? 210?

Look, I could post some research articles, but we both know that any evidence I post that contradicts your cognitive biases is "stupidly wrong" and would only act to reinforce your belief system because I'm a "mid-wit semi-autistic Libertarian with no idea how to raise his children". Good luck with your life, do me the favor of not replying to this post.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts